Sunday, January 4, 2009

The New Year's first post...

So, It's been a while since I posted anything here, but here's something for you.  My brother and a couple of brother-in-laws were going to the BYU - Wake Forest Basketball game.  It was a pretty big deal, Wake was ranked #6 in the country, and BYU was riding a 53 game home winning streak.  Anyway, my bro wanted me to design a tshirt for the white out, apparenlty it's the thing now a days...  so this is my design.  I like it, it's classic and I think it would look good on a tshirt.  I got some inspiration from the old Golden State Warriors logos, and well, I like it.


Anyway, had a good holiday, went to San Diego for Christmas, and spent the new year in St. George.  In all we were gone from the house for 2 weeks.  Never took a vacation that long.  It was a lot of fun.  
 
Oh, BYU lost, but they kept it close.  Lost by 5 or 6, but that was because of foul shots.
Anyway, I'll try to post more often this year.

But I wouldn't count on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment