Friday, April 23, 2010

Well, its been too long since I last updated this blog, and while I have my excuses, they're just excuses. I think I'm going to postpone finishing the Dallben painting for a while, and try to do more quick images, especially seeing as I need to get faster at this anyway, and I really don't have more than an hour or two to throw at this at any given time.

Anyway, this is a quick sketch I did of the horned king. I'll try to post more things over the weekend (I want to do some quick Illustrator stuff, but we'll see how that goes!)

For those few of you who actually follow this blog, don't let me slack out of it! I'm counting on you!

3 Comments:

  1. Tasha said...
    I think you should make the goal to post at least once a week - if you can get more than that, have a little party, but then the goal is attainable. You can do it!!!
    Warlord Blade said...
    I expect to see finished works of the characters Fflewddur Fflam, Gurgi, and Fflam's cat Llyan on my desk by the end of the month!!!
    Calydon said...
    You can do it!

Post a Comment