Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A horrible pig...



Okay, so here's some sketches I've done over the last couple of days. I've finally settled into a routine, so I'm starting to get the "bug" as it were. Anyway, the first sketch, or two sketches, are of Hen-wen. She's a large pig, whose also an oracle for those who know how to speak to her. Anyway, the first sketch (on the top) was done in the "I can draw a pig - no problem" phase. Only after I drew what is evident to anyone with eyes something exactly not a pig did I realize my incompetence. Hence the second sketch, which turned out much better and was done using reference.



This sketch is my first attempt at what Coll would look like. Coll an older gentlemen, a little portly, and bald, who runs Caer Dallben, where the story takes place. He has other parts in the story but that's another story. Anyway, it's a quick sketch, but I like the looks of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment